Eco Filter Systems
Your Natural Choice for Water Filtration
Proudly Serving the Dallas/Fort Worth Area
Tired Of pool maintenance?
Let Us Help
Eco Filter Systems has been serving the DFW Metroplex area for over 20 years, with experience in commercial, industrial and residential water features. Our top of the line filters can absorb ammonia, maintain higher flow rates, improve sanitizer performance (reducing the amount of chlorine needed) and use less water than other filters. In fact, materials used in our products can be repurposed as an organic soil builder/filler benefitting the environment.
We firmly believe that “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”. Our professionals will show you how to keep your pool and water feature maintenance headaches to a minimum. Some of our most popular product features are showcased below…
● Residential Pools
● Commercial Water Features
● Industrial Cooling Towers
Average Life Expectancy
See how our system compares to other filters available!
- Eco Filter Systems lasts for at least five years with only backwashing, and then can be used in your lawn or garden as a natural soil enhancer.
- Sand filters may last as long as three years with only backwashing, but then what? Sand filters range from 100 to 900 Lbs. That’s a lot of sand to deal with.
- Cartridge filters on average can last one and a half years before cartridge replacement, but requires frequent and repeated maintenance.
- Diatomaceous Earth grids may last two years before needing to be replaced, but the filter itself will need to be taken apart completely every six months for a thorough cleaning.